Work With Us
We have plenty of volunteer opportunities and are always open to your ideas about how you can contribute. Please apply via our contact form. Our most common volunteers fill these roles:
- Mentors – We partner with volunteer mentors in the local communities, as well as international leaders invested in the development of entrepreneurship. Mentors are paired with entrepreneurs during our Boot Camp program and play a key role during our Internship and International Showcase programs. Most of our mentors have been with us since the beginning, and many of them are so inspired by the entrepreneurs that they continue to be a resource and support to them long after the official programs end.
- Facilitators – Facilitators deliver our Boot Camp programs and Internship classrooms. These opportunities will take place on-site for Boot Camps and can be done remotely for Internships.
- Creatives – We have many support opportunities with branding, collateral, web and social content development, photography, and video of key events and programs. Most of these opportunities can be fulfilled remotely and we are open to working with individuals or teams around the world.
- Production Assistants – For our Boot Camps and other in-person events, we can always use some extra Production Assistant (PA) help. If you love our mission and want an opportunity to lend a hand doing anything that comes up during a live event, this job is for you.
- Interns – Working with universities and colleges around the world, we provide customized internships that support our growth as well as the individual’s interests and field of study. Reach out and talk to us and we will find a great project to work on with you that will fulfill your accreditation needs.