The following people have generously donated their expertise, resources, time and money to the Global Leadership Coalition. Without them, we could not make the impact we are committed to achieving in the world.
Early Partner and Foundational Advisor on Entrepreneurship Curriculum
Manav is a social entrepreneur whose areas of focus include youth entrepreneurship, climate action, and responsible AI. Manav co-founded 1 Million for 1 Billion (1M1B), an organization whose vision is to activate 1 Million young leaders and entrepreneurs to uplift 1 Billion people out of poverty. Their initiatives are based in India, Vietnam, Singapore, and the United States. He has conducted youth leadership workshops in over 7 countries and he now convenes an annual 1M1B summit at the United Nations headquarters in New York.
Manav is passionate about empowering youth to activate their ideas and get them to reality using entrepreneurial thinking. In this regard, he collaborated with The Global Leadership Coalition during its startup phase to deliver early entrepreneurship training and curriculum.
Foundational Advisor on Leadership Curriculum
Jean has been working in the field of personal and organizational transformation over the past 21 years. Her use of state-of-the-art knowledge and tools has developed patterns in systems thinking which have led to extraordinary success in managing through the dramatic changes and unpredictability of human resource development.
Jean is passionate about empowering all humans to lead a powerful and intentional life. In this regard, she collaborated with The Global Leadership Coalition during it’s startup phase to deliver early leadership training and curriculum.
Foundational Advisor on Ethics Curriculum
Monica trained as a physician and epidemiologist, worked for the United Nations for more than twenty years. She currently engages worldwide as an international expert and practitioner on leadership development for sustainable and equitable change. She works with a variety of organizations and institutions, including Universities such as the University of Virginia and Johns Hopkins, governments, businesses media and civil society using a conscious full spectrum model for simultaneously solving problems, shifting systems and creating new patterns sourced from individual inner capacity and transformational leadership. She has recently published an award winning book entitled Radical Transformational Leadership.
GLC Operations Interns
- Matthew Abrams for ongoing legal guidance.
- Sam Lamay who built our first website in 2015.
- Rick Smith for his concept work on the Virtual Summit.
- Aaron Grossman for his marketing and networking support.
- Patience Harris for assistance in launching our program in Ghana.
- Rosina Wiltshire for assistance in launching our program in the Caribbean.
- ORios an early supporter of our expansion into Ghana and the 2016 Entrepreneurship Challenge.
- Donna Tsufura for her connections and motivational support in the early days of the organization.
- Bill Webber for creating our early branding and promotional materials for the Virtual Summit in 2015.
- Kiwi Callahan who documented our 2016 Ghana Entrepreneurship Challenge by taking wonderful photos.
- Matthew Callahan who designed our logo and created beautiful videos of 2016 the Ghana Entrepreneurship Challenge.